Who We Are
Paramount Pictures is America's oldest running movie studio founded in 1912. We welcome all highly motivated individuals with a strong passion for their work to inquire about opportunities within the Paramount Pictures team. Our employees are not only embraced by our rich Hollywood history, but we work hard, have fun and make history!
Apply for a Job
Following is a listing of some of the benefits and work/life programs that are available to our Paramount Pictures' employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Personal
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Dependent Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Same Sex Domestic Partner Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Work/life Programs - lunch 'n learn seminars, commuter and rideshare programs
- Employee Screenings
- Excellent onsite services which includes childcare center, fitness center, credit union, car wash, custom framing shop, dry cleaners, shoe repair, barber, florist, hospital... and many more to discover on our 62 acre studio lot!
Internal Application Process
For all current (or active) Paramount employees interested in applying for a listed job opening, please visit the 'Inside Paramount' intranet Site > My Career > Internal Mobility
If you are experiencing difficulties with the Paramount Careers site such as applying for a position or uploading a resume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed.