Our story began in 1912. Flash forward a century later and Paramount Pictures remains a global leader in film production and distribution with hits ranging from The Godfather and Titanic to Mission: Impossible and Paranormal Activity. With a beautiful 62 acre studio lot in the heart of Hollywood, CA and offices around the world, Paramount’s employees are the key to our success.
Whether you gravitate toward executive boardrooms or creative storyboards, you possess a unique set of talents and skills. If you are ready to seize the perfect opportunity and are driven to succeed then join us.
Your Paramount story starts here!
About The Program
Paramount Pictures offers an exciting Internship Program providing students from diverse backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands –on experience working in the entertainment industry. At Paramount, every intern has the opportunity to network with industry professionals, attend a multitude of events aimed at furthering their entertainment knowledge, and play an integral role in their department’s success.
- Undergraduate and Graduate (MBA, MFA, JD) students currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution.
- Undergraduate students must be going into their junior or senior year.
- Graduate students must have completed their first year.
Hiring decisions are based on your major field of study, past work / internship experience, and any extracurricular activities. Ideal candidates will be organized, hardworking, self motivated, and enthusiastic.
All internship positions are paid employment opportunities.
To view a partial list of participating departments, please click Here
We are now accepting resumes for Summer!
- Send resume to the appropriate email below
- Subject Line must include semester you are applying for
- Be sure to include department / area(s) of interest
Undergrad Students: email@example.com
MBA Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
JD Students: email@example.com